Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Mugs for rat, mouse, guinea pig lovers etc!

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by Chezombie, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Chezombie

Chezombie PetForums Newbie

My husband has recently started his own business selling printed goods and he's just put up a new range of pet related products. We've got some pretty weird ones, but also most common small pets, including rats, mice, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs etc.

We are both animal lovers with many years of experience, I have owned most small pets so I appreciate the need for products that people who love them will enjoy, or they'll make great gifts for anyone you know who also loves their critters.

His online shop is called Crazy Fun T Shirts And Bits

I used to keep a lot of rodents and grew up with small pets, so I know how much they mean to their owners.

If your chosen animal is not included in the selection, please send me a message and we will personally see to it that they're added. What you see here are just a few examples, please visit the website for more and do not hesitate to message us if you have any questions regarding our pet related products.

We have dogs and cats etc covered but smaller pets are often not covered in the gift industry, rats, mice, and more exotic small pets such as sugar gliders, degus and hedgehogs are often not covered, so no matter what your pet is or how exotic they are, chances are they're covered by these mugs. This is why I have chosen to post this under small pets, as they're very often missed out by the pet related product industry.

There are t shirts on the way too.

His business is a fun, light hearted get up that sells funny, interesting products meant for normal people, people who love pets, people who enjoy life.

Thank you :)

2. Tiggers

Tiggers PetForums Member

Does your range include merchandise for chinchilla owners?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice