Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Muddy paws

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by James Harrison, May 17, 2019.

1. James Harrison

James Harrison PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone!
    As a dog owner I know alot of you have experienced muddy paw prints and dirt all over your apartment shortly after walking your dog. I had this issue for years, until to a point where my landlord found out about some damaged furniture in my apartment, caused by my beloved dog Nikki. The problem with her is that she is not too fond of water or taking baths, so what I did was I brought the bath to her.
    Im talking about this paw cleaner cup that I picked up a few months ago, it works suprisingly well and doesn’t upset my dog. It allows to clean her paws easily after the walks, sparing time and furniture.
    I attached a photo of it below.
    If anyone else is interested then, I picked it up here

Attached Files:

2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Is this spam?

3. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

I just put a towel down at the door before going out and stand Jack on there while I dry his paws/legs with a small towel or paper towel.

Similarly, he lays on a thick towel in the car so clean/dry by the time he gets home.

lullabydream likes this.
  4. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Wasn't this mouth watering expensive anyway? That link from a while back!

Yep use towels and a chamois leather to get excess water off paws... Not hard to be honest and I find the bonus of DIY you check paws too rather than dipping blind!

Lurcherlad likes this.
  5. Ian246

Ian246 PetForums VIP

Not really spam, but smacks of advertising - and hard to see how it's to do with 'dog training and behaviour'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice