Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mud mud everywhere!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Sarah1983, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

2 and a half hours we were out today. Covered about 4 miles in that time which might not sound a lot but that was with Jack walking! He was carried for about 10 minutes at the end, up to that point he just wasn't having any of it.

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

Guard dog on duty! Knew he'd seen something so put him on the lead, turned out to be a guy lurking in the bushes!
    IMG_0169.JPG

One VERY unimpressed child in a sling. All I heard was "walk! walk!" from him.
    ring sling.jpg

Spendog came home the cleanest of us all!

ouesi, Cedar, Lurcherlad and 14 others like this.
  2. MontyMaude

MontyMaude PetForums VIP

Oh look at his little wellies, he is such a cutie :D

Sarah1983 likes this.
  3. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

He was most unimpressed that they got muddy! lol
    He kept bending down going "oh no, oh no!"
    IMG_0126.JPG

ouesi, Team_Trouble, Nettles and 4 others like this.
  4. applecrumlin

applecrumlin Oh Help Oh No it's a Gruffalo

Lordy, his reins look like Spen's perfect fit harness. You need a coupler and bungee lead!

Sarah1983, Lilylass and picaresque like this.
  5. picaresque

picaresque Mongrelist

Blimey, Jack has grown! V. cute in his little raincoat :) Spen looks in great shape, further reminding me how chubby Gelert has become...

Sarah1983 likes this.
  6. Nettles

Nettles PetForums VIP

Spen is looking fantastic! Love Jack in his waterproofs and muddy wellies :D

Sarah1983 likes this.
  7. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Oh my goodness, Elliot would think it's Christmas! Both your boys look very handsome :)

Sarah1983 likes this.
  8. Team_Trouble

Team_Trouble PetForums VIP

Your boys are so gorgeous :Happy

Sarah1983 likes this.
  9. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

Little boys! I had so many embarrasing moments when my were a little older than Jack there were times I could have died with shame!

I remember one time when on the way to Norfolk one Easter for a long weekend in a rather posh hotel, my younger son decided he needed to pee. We pulled onto a cart track and let him out of the car with instructions to be quick. He ran down the track, slipped and landed on his bottom in the middle of a deep puddle and ended up smothered in mud. I cleaned him up as best I could but had to leave his filthy trousers off

I told him when we arrived at the hotel to please be very good and not draw attention to the fact he was only wearing some rather muddy underpants underneath his waterproof. So what does he do? Opens his waterproof proudly showing off his dirty underwear and announces to everyone in the hotel reception that he'd slipped in a puddle and got dirty! Sons!

Sarah1983 likes this.
  10. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

Thanks all :) Nightmare having them both walk when I'm on my own so at the moment it only happens when I've got someone with me, tried it on my own and we ended up so tangled it was unreal lol.

@Magyarmum at least he had underwear on!

@picaresque I am forever thwarting his dream of becoming a Flabrador. His food has been cut massively to make up for the amount he manages to persuade Jack to give him...lol

picaresque and Magyarmum like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice