Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mrs Browns Boys

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Mar 23, 2011.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I think the series now thats showing on TV is excellent but I got the original 4 DVD box set off amazon, over in ireland it's been going for a while, the episodes are slightly longer still funny but there are some serious bits in there too, Ive watched the whole lot & thought it was brilliant.

Have the cast are related to the main actor too Brenan O'Carrol lol most of the cast on the new version is in the series too just a different Winnie & Betty lol

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

not seen the original, but loving the new one :thumbup:

3. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

it's the last episode of the new one on Monday :( hopefully they'll make another series they still have plenty to go with from the original series :)

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

i didnt know that :(
    i only started watching it last week! dont have TV so catch up on iPlayer :blushing:

i'll be gutted if they finish it though!

5. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

Mrs Browns boys has been commisioned for a 2nd series later in the year :D:D:D

#5 0nyxx, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice