Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

MP Exmenses

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Mar 25, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I heard on the news this morning that mp's will be getting more leway on expenses like more for accommodation etc why on earth are they letting these idiots have more allowance when they have already proven they cant be trusted with what they can claim:mad: Makes me sick!

#1 harley bear, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  2. toria

toria PetForums Senior

It dosen't suprise me,all goverments do it...go on about how we are in a recession & yet pay extra for houses & other expenses,we all know what other expenses means.

Stupid...they all are,they all live in a fantasy world.
    I think before taking up any senior role making decision they should individually have to experience the real world for 6 months...see how quick they would change there policies then!
    One word....Idiots.

3. harley bear

Just 6 months? thats nothing! Its the cuts that are affecting families that get to me and then they say the mp's can have more expenses. They must have a screw loose somewhere! Mind you The toreys have always looked after the well off!:rolleyes::

4. rona

rona Guest

I had to turn it off when I heard that they will be allowed to claim more for petrol :mad:
    They aren't suffering

5. harley bear

Nope! And if you ask me they should bloody pay for travel themselves! How many millions of people work in this country and manage to get themselves to work without claiming expenses?
    They are paid more than enough if you ask me and if they want to have the privilege of claiming expenses then they should have a pay cut!

6. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

[​IMG]

SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH AGAIN I THINK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice