Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Moving Advice Please

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by RachelGC, May 27, 2010.

1. RachelGC

RachelGC PetForums Member

Monring All,

Hope you're all well :thumbup:

I'd just like a bit of advice please.... I'll be moving back to my parents house in 4 weeks (so i can save properly for a deposit to buy my own place)... anyway my question is....

Would it be better for me to take Tilly down to my parents a week or so before i move all my stuff down there so she can settle to her surroundings etc...

Advice much appreciated.

R

P.S She went for her second lot of injections and microchipping this morning and was so brave :thumbup1:

2. RachelGC

Can no one help?

:(

3. Jowan

Jowan PetForums Member

I would just take her when you move she might find you not being there a little distressing although if it was my cat as she is now she wouldnt even notice you were gone lol. They are quick to adapt once they have sniffed around a bit.

4. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I'd take her with you when you go. It may be harder on her if your not there.

5. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

i have just moved house a few weeks ago now and i was worrying about my 2 being stressed out but they were fine. i would take your cat with u when u go down as she might get stressed out being in a strange house with different smells and u not there. i hope the move goes well :thumbup:

6. RachelGC

Thanks guys, much appreciated :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice