Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mothers Day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sampuppy, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Just wanted to start a thread for those that unfortunately don't have mother's around anymore to post tributes to their 'mum's'. I am lucky to still have mine but I know of many that don't and just thought it would be nice for those that don't to have a place to 'remember' their mum's at this time. :)

2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

I still have my mom thankfully but my nan and grandma are now both gone and their children and grandchildren are missing them and thinking of them

3. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

My mum passed away 9 yrs ago , i still miss her, i hate the fact that she has not met my grandchildren
    This mothers day , i will be thinking of my son who is very soon going to do another tour of Afghanistan

4. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Of course - Nan's, grandma's and granny's are also sadly missed at this time - I miss all of mine and my OH's.

5. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Again - another 'take' on mothers day - those mothers of people serving in the armed forces - it just goes to prove that 'mothers day' means different things to different people.

6. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

i still have my mum and i hopeing she will be ok on motherday as it a hard day for her as she misses her mum alot as they where always together and she not well at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice