Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mothers Day went t*t's up here! And first hand experience of the anti dog society we

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DoubleTrouble, Apr 3, 2011.

1. live in!

As a few know, had my grandkids for the weekend!
    My daughter was coming to collect them and then to take up out for lunch etc etc etc!
    She arrives promtly laden with choccys and flowers kids very excited (pictures of max's gifts to mummy below:D:D:D:)

Max in his excitement wanted mummy to see him climb a tree and went running around the front of the house with Milly in toe! The both reached the large stone statues at the same time and they both went for the same ground! Milly being the heavier won, and toppled the statue onto max, who fell and the statues trapped his finger! there was blood everywhere and he were screaming blue murder- it well squashed! Off to A &E

But here's the annoying bit! won't go into it fully but we told them what has happened and we told them! they then asked max and he said between tears that milly had done it! THREE different people then asked max if Milly had bit him! If is obvious to even a blind man that the finger was NOT bitten! I am furious! a prime example of how these dog incidents get out of hand!

and here is piccys of max with mummys pressies!
    The flowers he is holding at the top because they are 'floppy'
    the heart read for them that cannot see - in loving memory of my dear mum (or something like that)

Attached Files:

#1 DoubleTrouble, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
  2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

They always presume it wasn't an accident and make you feel so guilty dont they, some of them are really stupid really when you think about it, they are trained and all different types of wounds, and they should of been able to see the difference between a bite and a squoshed finger, well I hope he is ok now and being spoilt for his injury in NANNYS garden lol ;)

3. The problem I think was that we told then that a statue had fallen on him! Maxwell said that Milly had done it! I left my daughter to it as I was flaming then partly dismissed me and I told them they would have to excuse me as I really needed to go and check my dog were OK as I really could not tolerate children going around throwing stone statues at my dogs!:eek::eek:

(only joking) he's fine thanks! he loves his mega big dressing! t;is as big as his hand ! and a bonus as he cannot get it wet! They have gone home now!

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

He wont want to use his hand now for weeks lolol his poor mum will have to wait on him hand and foot now ;) Bet he can't wait to get to school now to show his mates lolol. glad he is ok, and your dog Milly is ok too, poor dog prob got a shock of his life too. xxxxxx

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Oh dear.. he will have a lovely big wound to show the other kids wont he??:lol:
    Kids are funny with dogs sometimes. I walked my lot by a little girl and her mum the other day. My lot wagged their tails and walked by (about 3ft distanced) and the little girl turned around, grabbed her hand and said "ow, the dog bite me!!".:rolleyes:

6. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Poor Max... :(

Hope his finger mends ok... Big hugs.. xxx

And I know what you mean.. when I got bitten.. i know he hasn't been but when I did.. it was my stupid fault.. and they told me they had to report to the police etc.. I told them they better not and explained the dogs were caged etc and this was a totally isolated incident.. and my own fault.. And At no point would I put anyone or my kids at risk.. In the end they let it go..

They are so annoying at times when they get hold of something..

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

your grandson is going to break a few hearts when he's older DT :)

Im pleased he is ok, and Milly is fine.

8. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

They have to ask several times, it's in their rules. It's to safeguard children who may have been abused. Don't take it personal, it isn't. It's just if someone has coached a kid to lie they can't tell the same story three or four times. It's a safeguard and everyone gets the same treatment regardless of if there's dogs involved or not.

We got it when my granddaughter fell over and bumped her head and stopped breathing a couple of years ago. They kept asking the same questions and I made enquiries why (I'm nosey like that) and they said it is social services and police directives.

Hope Max feels beter soon :)

9. I know!:D:D:D and he had bags of personally already! :D he is lile a magnet! and you wanna see him dance! :D

10. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

Awww he is delicious DT ;)

Hope he and Milly are OK this evening :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice