Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mothers Day thoughts for those who haven't got a Mother

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Apr 2, 2011.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Just thought about Mothering Sunday tomorrow, and then thought about all those members who have lost their mothers through Illness or Old Age.
    Your mothers loved you and they know how much you love THEM, so I would like to send you all a card to say I am thinking about you ALL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[​IMG]

Dally Banjo, Amethyst, Bandy and 3 others like this.
  2. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

what a wonderful thought,,, yes to all those who don't have, I will think of you tomorrow,, I am sure she is smiling down on you and proud of all you do.

keep your chins up tomorrow a happy memory warms the heart and raises a smile.

3. Bellarina

Bellarina PetForums Member

This is such a lovely, thoughtful thread. I've lost my Dad so Fathers day is really tough, and my heart goes out to anyone who can't be with their Mums tomorrow. And also to those who don't have their children with them for whatever reason. I believe 100% that the people we have lost are never far away.xxx

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Really do appreciate it :eek:

It's a rubbish weekend and if I see one more pub meal offer I'll scream :eek:

Thank you :)

5. shells

shells PetForums VIP

such a good idea totaly agree with all above coments (((((hugs))))) to all

6. basi

basi PetForums Senior

What a lovely idea and much appreciated:) I lost my mum suddenly in January so tomorrow will be a tough day:(

7. xxwelshcrazyxx

She knows you love her and miss her lots, chin up ((((((((hugs)))))))

8. anne123

anne123 PetForums Junior

Thank you :) what a kind thought xx

9. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Thank you hunny, that is so sweet of you, tomorrow will be such a hard day for me, i just want to stay in bed all day under the duvet, but i have to get up and put a smile on my face for my children dont i.

This is my facebook status.

For those friends who still have your Mum, enjoy tomorrow and spend every minute with her because trust me when she is no longer here your one wish would be to share just a second. Not a sympathy post just a lesson learned x

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

This is one time the "like" button is a pain, I pressed like but not for that reason.

Your mum is your best friend too ain't she, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my mother around, it don't bare thinking about, but yes you have to put on a really brave face for you kiddies, their mummy is with them and they will want tomorrow to be a lovely day for you. sending hugs to you for tomorrow ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

This is the 4th now without my mum and I'm still a wreck this time every year :eek: Don't think a day ever goes by when you don't have a moment you need your mum, even just for a second :eek:

12. xxwelshcrazyxx

It is at times like tomorrow that makes the rest of us think just how gratefull we are to have our mothers with us, so many haven't got them around and that is why I did this thread, coz you all need comforting thoughts too, my heart goes out to you Eroswoof and I hope you have a day were you reminisce of ALL the good times you had with her, you can never take away treasured memories. sending you hugs from me ((((((((hugs))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

What a lovely thought, thank you xx

5 mins for a cuppa and a chat would mean the world wouldnt it? its the 5th mothers day for me this year, ive taken flowers to the crem already because we have a mothersday service to go to tomorrow and my lil boy will be singing ...(he can barely speak) so i dont want anything to spoil that for him more than anything :eek:

14. Irish Setter Gal

Irish Setter Gal PetForums Senior

Took me 20 years to stop crying, lost mine when I was 16, even now it still upsets me when my son asks about her.

What I find even more difficult is what to do for my step mother who, whilst being really nice, didn't bring me up and happens to be unfortunately labelled as the 'woman my dad married'. Ironically they've been married longer than my mum & dad were - yet it still hurts at mothers day finding the 'right' card with the 'right' words.

Thanks for the thought though 'welsh crazy', nice touch

15. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

big hugs & love to everybody who will find tomorrow tough

also, thoughts to the mothers who have lost a child, will be a hard day for them too

16. ClaireLouise

I fully agree with this.
    Not feeling sorry for myself but you know my sistuation is abit poop at the minute and GUESS whos day it is to work tomorrow???? YEP you guessed it MINE!. No one else to do it either :( Its unlikely we will get another mothers day so im doing mothers day on Monday cos im off...... In this house its mothers mothers monday :)

17. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Aww hun that is so wrong you know, i really do feel for you, but i bet she will have a wonderful mothers day monday with you. You know where i am if you need me.

I get so angry when i read people moaning or slagging off there parents, as have lost mine, but i do also have to understand peoples feelings as well, it just upsets me because i have lost mine. :(

18. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

To everyone and of course to Carla :eek:

Aye...I was lucky in that she knew, every day, she was my heroine and my world and, even though I was very poorly, she always knew I adored her. I couldn't have coped since then if we'd ever had unsaid words.

Never go to bed on an argument :eek:

19. borderer

borderer Guest

mum aint here but she will get her flowers in the morning nice thread thanks

20. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

xxxx hugs xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice