Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Most pampered pooches on the planet

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Horse and Hound, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Horse and Hound

Horse and Hound PetForums VIP

Yesterday, after rolling in donkey poop, seaweed and swimming in rock pools it was bath time for my two.

OH drew the short straw this time and I told him to condition their coats as well, as the groomer that did Roo told me it was good for their skin and fur. So I bought them some kids conditioner which is just in a plain red bottle that was on offer, thought it would do.

So they both came down later, wrapped in towels for cuddles infront of the fire and they smelt lovely.

Me to OH- "mmmm that conditioner smells nice".

OH to Me- "aye, was a bargain if you got it for a quid, that stuff in tescos cost a mint, did last time you asked me to get you some"

Alarm bells- I've never seen it in Tesco. Nor have I bought it before.

Me to OH -" Eh, I've never used it before...you did use the one in the red bottle, right?"

Look of realisation..."oops."

He'd only gone and used my fecking Andrew Collinger conditioner on them! :nono:

At least they are lovely and soft!!!!

2. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Only the best for them ;)

3. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

lol :D

So it`s cheap tesco conditioner for you later then :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice