Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

mo's bump

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by donna81, Jul 17, 2009.

1. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

heres a pic i took earlier of mo's bump, she hasnt been showing much until now, over the past week she just seems to of ballooned! :eek:hmy: I wonder if it will be myny or mo who have their babies first :rolleyes5:

Photo0798.jpg

:w00t::rolleyes5::crazy::biggrin::tongue_smilie::w00t::thumbup:

2. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

wow isnt she a beautiful colour?

3. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

yeah she is a lovely colour, i hope some of the babies take after thier mummy :D

4. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

yeh there be stunning...wonder who our girls have mated with lol...

5. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

hopefully they all had good taste lol :D

6. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

oh yes defo lol...have you decide what one you are keeping from this litter yet..?

7. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

im def keeping one out of each litter :D although my OH thinks 7 cats is a bit much lol. Im keeping the ginger and white boy out of eenys litter :001_wub:
    i cant wait for myny and mo to have their babies so i can choose which are going to be permenant members of the family :thumbup:

Are you planning on keeping any of your babies??

8. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

oh kool...yeh im keeping one...not sure if out of selectas or Tias litter tho...i have more on a bond with selecta so may be hers i choose...as long as they are different colours as il have 2 black cats and Tabby...wouldnt mind a b&w or hoping that Tia will have some stunning ones as she is a gorgeous tabby...with lovely markings..

9. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

ive told myself i can only keep the ones with nice markings, chances are there wont be too many with really pretty markings so i wont be tempted to keep too many lol

10. babybelle

babybelle Guest

what breed are they all? You all have a awful lots of pregnant cats! Must be nuts with more than 1 litter at a time lol!

11. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

my cats are just moggies, beautiful ones though...even if i do say so myself :001_wub:. i took all my cats on a few weeks ago because their owner was going to dump them because 3 of them were pregnant, i guess its kinda stressfull :eek: but deffinatly well worth it, i couldnt of not taken them in and not known what was going to happen to them :nonod:

12. babybelle

babybelle Guest

All I ca n say is some people are stupid of course cats will get pregnant if not spayed/neutered, they obviously didnt care.

Glad you took them on though, are you going to keep them all? That pic reminds of my a korat cat? but in tortie?

13. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

Ive got the boy cat booked in to be neutered and micro chipped on monday and i will be getting the 3 girls done as soon as the kittens have been rehomed and the mums milk has dried up, as much as i love kittens, for my cats sake, i couldnt let them get pregnant again. Im possibly keeping one kitten out of each litter but the rest are going to family and friends :D

14. babybelle

babybelle Guest

Thats a good idea, I hope they dont have too many each!! You will be so tired lol!

15. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

Mo's looking so uncomfortable this evening, shes getting so big, shes finding it really hard to get comfortable. For her sake i hope shes not pregnant for much longer :frown2:

16. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

Hello mate, just got home, nothing going on this end...selecta is very alert tho...

17. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

hi, everyone is quiet this end, eeny is in her bed with the babies(who are doing great), myny is asleep on my bed and mo is asleep with my son on his bed :rolleyes5:. the only cat who is pacing about and seems to be restless is meany but i dont think theres much cance of him giving birth lol :laugh:
    how are your cats feeling? mine arent liking the heat, poor things x

18. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

hello...well selecta is being abit funny, still following me everywhere...but
    think shes asleep now...i dont think it will be long, she is sooo loving at the moment...

19. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

i love blue torties like Mo she is beautiful and no doubt her babies will be lovely too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice