or should say afternoon as been up most of the night

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good morning...why you been up?
went to bed late as feeding pups their last food of the night, they over slept
then couldnt get to sleep so watch films, played on pc for while,
then when did get to sleep sprinkle woke me up at 430 banging around he got stuck getting up,
poor bugger though his legs are going and seems so are his bowls, becuase he got stuck mess everywhere then the pups started up and that was it couldnt get back to sleep had quick nod
then they all wanted to go for their walk. so thought bugger im up stay up.

i know you thought was something other didnt you! yeah right wish it was something

G

·
went to bed late as feeding pups their last food of the night, they over slept
then couldnt get to sleep so watch films, played on pc for while,
then when did get to sleep sprinkle woke me up at 430 banging around he got stuck getting up,
poor bugger though his legs are going and seems so are his bowls, becuase he got stuck mess everywhere then the pups started up and that was it couldnt get back to sleep had quick nod
then they all wanted to go for their walk. so thought bugger im up stay up.

i know you thought was something other didnt you! yeah right wish it was something
I didn't think what you think I thought... I just thought you'd been at the class A's again!! And if that is the case - can I come to your house?

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't think what you think I thought... I just thought you'd been at the class A's again!! And if that is the case - can I come to your house?
lol class a im in class z at mo

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im not working on anything sod it all

oh leave it do it another time

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
snap i work for myself lucky not weekend

·
Registered
215 Posts
What do you two do then if you are self-employed?

And magik.. i dont think being a male-prossy is the same as self-employed!!! hehe :D

p.s im only joking with ya!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.