Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Morning sickness...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kammie, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Should be called all day sickness! I've done nothing but feel sick for about two weeks solid now. I've tried eating ginger biscuits but they make me feel worse.

I also think my baby is going to be vegetarian as I can't face eating meat or any greasy food for that matter without bringing it back up. I'm living on salads, cereal, toast and lots of vegetables at the moment as it seems to be all I keep down.

*rant over*

westie~ma likes this.
  2. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

look on the brightside.....whats a bit of sickness between that amazing bond.

i would do anything to feel that sickness :(

3. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

awww tell me about it, i ended up just taking a duvet into the toilet and sleeping in there and always carried a plastic bag around me just incase i couldn`t get to a toilet in time. i was the same with greasy foods too and meat but my daughter`s a meat addict and would most likely live off mcd`s if i let her :rolleyes:

how far gone are you?? apparently it`s supposed to ease up after 12 weeks so you might not have long to go before it`s gone, i do hope you`re not like me as i had it right till the very last minute (i was being sick whilst giving birth - gross i know)

4. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

I suffered with nausea when I was having my dd (for a lot of the pregnancy), it was horrible but on the days when I was actually ill I felt better afterwards.

I found Rich Tea biscuits and dry/unbuttered toast worked for me, its just a matter of eating little and often.

Hang in there ((( )))

Vickie ~ It is a wonderful time but pregnancy really takes it out of you and feeling nausous on top of everything else for long periods of time is draining especially if you already have another child to look after.

5. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

The problem is I'm losing weight not gaining weight. With all this sickness I'm constantly hungry where anything that would fill me up won't stay down and being tired all the time.

I've just lost my new job as well as they found out I was pregnant during the probation period so fired without reason. I had to tell them I was pregnant as my job involved heavy lifting of 20kg bags of dog food and 25kg bags of bird seed. At first they were ok with it for a few weeks and I didn't have to do the lifting just stayed on the till serving people. Suddenly I get my notice handed to me and no reason, only thing I can guess is the pregnancy was the reason but they didn't have to say that aka keep themselves out of trouble.

My poor oh is getting the brunt of all my hormones. He's putting up with me really well I must admit and he's been so good with me and doing all the cooking so I don't have to face the meat.

Ignore me I just want to rant but I know it will all be worth it in 7 months time. Leah I'm 7 weeks, hopefully it will ease off soon.

#5 Kammie, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw firstly congrats on ya bub to be :thumbup:
    I felt awful my two pregnancies too I had to force myself to eat cos food made me wanna gag :eek: Hopefully you find something that works for you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice