UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

Wet miserable day outside I see!

Im at work wohoooooooo NOT :(

Whats everyone up to on this glorious day?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Morning Lorraine, i am at work, but as in early thought i would have a quick look on forum. have a good day.:)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you too hun!!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone feeling today? good moods going around today I hope!!!!

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
morning:) it was sunny but now its dull:( & we're just going to take the dogs out

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morning Nouska!

Oh we did that at 5am *yawn* im SO ready to go back to bed but im now sitting in an office wishing i could be in bed snuggled up with the pups mmmmmmm

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
sadly im at work Boo hoo

Need the money, my dogs have expensive taste

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As do mine Spaniel Mad!!!!! Gotta sadly work to feed and take care of our precious babies tho!

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
Morning Nouska!

Oh we did that at 5am *yawn* im SO ready to go back to bed but im now sitting in an office wishing i could be in bed snuggled up with the pups mmmmmmm
aww that does sound nicer than being in an office!:D if my oh dosent get a move on we're gunna get drownded!:eek:

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Morning all.

Wet miserable day outside I see!

Im at work wohoooooooo NOT :(

Whats everyone up to on this glorious day?
Glorious?! Did you not see it rain? You sure you live in Surrey lol!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Morning Scosha morning rottie!!!!!!!!!!

wet and dull day here too.......hoping for better weather this weekend payday so gonna go out, dont know where but anywhere, I need some fun some cheering up this week has been HELL!!!!!!!

But.......second interview tonight for that sales job acrsss the road from where i live so plsssssssssss have all your fingers (and everything!) crossed for me....................!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt2:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Morning all
Working later again today

·
Registered
6,541 Posts

Morning everyone!

Wet here today :( The dogs have been for their morning walk and are now drying out :D

Ellie x

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Good morning all

Last night was my second night 'alone' in five years as my DH is off in Peterborough training for his new job.

Looks to be a wet miserable day here too, but I have to go to the post office this morning to pay the rent :(

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Morning! I'm actually up quite early today, have been waking up at 10am for the first 4 days of summer, and now I'm up early. And dressed and showered!

Just cloudy at the minute, hopefully it won't rain :(

G

·
Good Morning to you all

Im absolutely soaked and got up late as well, but i have managed to get to work on time but i just look a mess!!! :(:(:(

Have heard i have a new manager starting in september and she makes alan sugar look like a pussy cat.

I have seen grown woman cry because she is such a bully!!! :(:(:(

Not good times ahead i feel xxx

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.