UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope you all have a good day, im playing around whilst mum does chores and then its onto the canal too see if i can meet any furry friends! mum is getting me a harness today, cos i tripped her up yesterday and she fell, well i get so excited when i see someone mum forgot for a moment and i ran infront of her i licked her face too say im sorry.

jan here, yes i had a senior moment heheee, lost concentration and was about too speak too a lady that was approaching me when ted got excited and came infront of me and i fell flat on my face, my eyes and nose are really black this morning but a lesson learnt the hard way concentrate when you have a fussy doggy!

jan x and ted! ;)

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Oh dear, it was bound to happen sometime! Kes has pulled me over twice now but thankfully both times in mud so while I was sopping wet and filthy I didn't sustain very much damage (except to my pride). Hope the harness helps, I think dogs like them better anyway so hopefully Ted will enjoy his new walking gear. :)

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Dear Ted,

I hope you are giving your mummy lots of kisses and hugs today. She must look funny with her face black, but I expect it hurts a lot too. I'm sure you didn't mean to trip her up. Hoomans are such clumsy creatures - why they just use two legs I'll never know. Much safer on four!

My mummy's had to go to work today, so I'm thinking what mischief I can get up to. I might chew up the rest of my bed - I would like to have a new one! :D I've got my toy box so I'll have a look and see what I can find in there, and have a nice long sleep so I'm ready to jump all over Mum when she comes home. I've got training later and am looking forward to seeing all my friends!

Have a lovely day - and be careful with your mum!

Bessie xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.