Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

morning furry friends from ted!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jan61, Nov 14, 2012.

1. jan61

jan61 PetForums Newbie

hope you all have a good day, im playing around whilst mum does chores and then its onto the canal too see if i can meet any furry friends! mum is getting me a harness today, cos i tripped her up yesterday and she fell, well i get so excited when i see someone mum forgot for a moment and i ran infront of her i licked her face too say im sorry.

jan here, yes i had a senior moment heheee, lost concentration and was about too speak too a lady that was approaching me when ted got excited and came infront of me and i fell flat on my face, my eyes and nose are really black this morning but a lesson learnt the hard way concentrate when you have a fussy doggy!

jan x and ted! ;)

2. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

Oh dear, it was bound to happen sometime! Kes has pulled me over twice now but thankfully both times in mud so while I was sopping wet and filthy I didn't sustain very much damage (except to my pride). Hope the harness helps, I think dogs like them better anyway so hopefully Ted will enjoy his new walking gear. :)

3. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Dear Ted,

I hope you are giving your mummy lots of kisses and hugs today. She must look funny with her face black, but I expect it hurts a lot too. I'm sure you didn't mean to trip her up. Hoomans are such clumsy creatures - why they just use two legs I'll never know. Much safer on four!

My mummy's had to go to work today, so I'm thinking what mischief I can get up to. I might chew up the rest of my bed - I would like to have a new one! :D I've got my toy box so I'll have a look and see what I can find in there, and have a nice long sleep so I'm ready to jump all over Mum when she comes home. I've got training later and am looking forward to seeing all my friends!

Have a lovely day - and be careful with your mum!

Bessie xx

4. HoneyFern

HoneyFern PetForums VIP

Oh Ted! Why do these things always happen when people are around? Wouldn't be so bad if there was no one to see it happen!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice