UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went too the vet yesterday i had jabs and a check up and mum was pleased i was so good, for those who dont know me yet, mum rescued me a week tomorrow from the dog warden, im a yorkie cross im so pleased too have a good home again and mum says she is pleased too have a best friend again. enjoy your days whatever you are doin

jan x and ted!

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Hi Ted!

Me and my mum had a lie in today and I got all snuggled under the covers next to her. I'm having a tasty bone now and my dad is taking me out soon. I'm in season now so mum is trying to find me some pants, I wonder if I'll keep them on for more than 10 seconds!!

Kes x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehee kes hope you have a good day and keep your pants on ahah!!!
im going with mum shopping in the car im good, i sit on the back seat im strapped in but can still look out and watch the world go by.

jan and ted! x;)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Dear Ted,

My human took me out in the freezing cold and lashing rain early this morning. I did get to run around on the fields though and chase my toy which I loved so I'll forgive her. A dog has to be ill in this house to escape walks in even the foulest weather :rolleyes:.

Oh, she also drags me up mountains, out running and to training classes. Perhaps I'll come and live with you?

Kind Regards,

Sir Kilo

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi ted

my mummy let me sleep in her bed last night cause i was cold and because i was a good boy all night, no accidents she let me play with a cows ear this morning, my gums are so sore at the moment with these horrible big teeth coming in it was so nice.

love kip

can i speak now

hi ted

i must applogise for my little brother he has not learnt manners yet, you know what it's like with babys in the house, well my mum let me sleep in the bed last night aswell, not that she has much choice it's where i always sleep, and she has promised me a lovely long walk in 10 minutes. i of course have no accidents in the house cause i am such a little princess.

love hattie xxxxxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heheee! sounds like my furry friends had fun yesterday! i was travelling in the car shopping but i got bored, mum says im doing well but must keep it too short sessions in the car ive only been with my new mum for a week today she says everything is still new for me so we are taking things slowly. im going for a walk on the canal later when mum has done her chores. hope all my furry friends have a good day relaxing and playing!

jan x and ted!:)

G

·
Hi Ted, I'm McKenzie but you can call me Kenz :cool: I spent the weekend running and jumping, mum calls it agility and was happy because I got forth, whatever that is, but all I know is it's fun! You should try it when you grow up. Now I'm ready for a big sleep on mum's bed :D

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Morning Ted. First let me say how pleased we, thats me, Flyte and my liitle mate Skye, are that you've found a good human to look after you. You must remember that training them is very important or they'll get the idea that they're the boss. Musn't let that happen.
Me and the little 'un got the human up bright and early. I dont know what he'd do if it wasn't for us getting him to rise, I swear he'd lie in bed untill seven o'clock.
It's eight thirty now and he's given us our breakfast so we're just letting that digest then it's off out, either the woods or the dunes. I prefer the dunes, we dont have to do any of that training stuff there which is fun. Not that I dont like the training but it can get a bit intense on times, no, the dunes is fun and I get to give the little scruff a bit of a roll about in the sand. ( If I do it in the woods the human shouts at me for getting him plastered in mud, not that scruff minds, he quite likes mud.)
Anyway, that's our day sorted, Enjoy your new life, and remember, keep training the humans, they forget quite easily........ Flyte. Golden Retreiver and Skye, Springer Spaniel.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Hi Ted,

It's Holly here again. See, I told you going to see the vet is not so bad. I like my vet, he gives me lots of fuss.
It was all foggy and damp this morning so I am not going out until it is better.
Mum won't let me get cold because I am old and my legs arn't what they were but I will go by the river later and see what I can find. Guess what I found yesterday, a soggy piece of paper that my dad was so pleased with, he said it was a five pound note, don't know what that is but I got extra treats for finding it.
Keep looking after your mum and you will have a very happy life
Love and woofs, Holly

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Hi ted, me and my little brother frank used to have mommy all to ourselves until last week. After almost 5 years together we thought it was about time we settled down for her cause she's been good to us and treated us very well, heaps of jogs, walks, plays, food, toys, cuddles. So what does she do? She brings back a girl :eek: yes, you read right, a Flippin girl.
Mommy was the only girl in our house until last weekend so I suppose we'll be going all pink and sparkly :prrr:
Her name is bella and she's a black version of us. She's a bit naughty, 8 months old, but mommy seems to like her and I think she's staying so me and frank are getting to know her. Me and frank are still getting everything we require so I suppose she's not that bad.

Nice to meet you ted and hope we'll be seeing photos and hearing of your escapades.

Freddie bear, little bro frank, and bella, or belly as mom has nicknamed her. :D

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Hi Ted

Seems like you've got a lovely mummy! Can I please come and live with you cos my mummy is HORRIBLE! She's starving me to death! She gave me some new mince to try yesterday but I didn't fancy it and now she's given it to me again for breakfast! I am NOT going to give in. So this might be the last reply I have the energy to type.....

On the upside we're going to the seawall in a moment and high tide was half an hour ago which means it will be a fairway out whwn we get there which means MUD! Lovely stinky smelly mud and lots of seabirds to chase. Ill be smelling really nice later!

Hope you have a fun day!

Bessie

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Hi Ted,

This is Tess. I sort of like my vet and I sort of don't.... I'm not sure. She is nice and gives me liver treats; that's Good. She pats me and scratches my tum; that's Good.

She also pulls grass seeds out of my ear, that's Bad, but she let me sniff them and she took my photograph; that's Good. She's very Rude with a thermometer and that's VERY Bad. She sticks pins in my scruff; that's Bad.

So it's hard to know really...

I haven't got a new Mum, I've just got the old one. She's a bit hard to train. I think I like your Mum, mine won't let me sleep in her bed. Me and Rex have to sleep on the sofa which is Really Mean.

Licks,
Tess

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mum says before she rescued me she has had previously 3 westies, a scottie, and two springer spaniels, but im so glad she decided too rescue me its fun here and im the only one, plenty of attention i think!

im going on the canal this afternoon for a walk, mum is taking the camera yipeee! mum says she is having difficulty getting the pics the right size to put on here but she will keep trying cos she wants too share my adventures.

enjoy your day furry friends!

jan x and ted!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.