UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Morning all.
What's up Janice?

It's a bit rainy here this morning but is supposed to be clearing up. I'm off to Paws in the Park, Hopefully I'll see Raindog and his beautiful Husky's.

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Morning all.
What's up Janice?

It's a bit rainy here this morning but is supposed to be clearing up. I'm off to Paws in the Park, Hopefully I'll see Raindog and his beautiful Husky's.

Oh i'm ok in myself thankyou Fleur, just need some more sleep.But once i'm awake i can't get back to sleep.:eek:
Hope you are ok hun.:D:D

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
That sounds cool Fleur, Take piccies ;)

Morning All.

I am languishing in bed :D
How are you getting away with that?;):D

Will take some piccies, only have my camera phone at the mo so might not be great.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts

Oh i'm ok in myself thankyou Fleur, just need some more sleep.But once i'm awake i can't get back to sleep.:eek:
Hope you are ok hun.:D:D
I felt the same, got up to let the dogs out then snuggled on the sofa with them but couldn't doze off so came on here instead.
I'm good, looking forward to a fun day out -just hope the rain holds off

G

·
Good Morning everyone....not sure what the weather is going to do here yet. A bit sunny but also overcast just now! Anyway I'm taking the kids to an indoor soft play today so doesnt really matter if it pours down!

xx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.