Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Morning all

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by staflove, Aug 11, 2009.

1. staflove

staflove PetForums VIP

Hi hope your all well, i start my course in 2 weeks i am studying wolfs cats and dogs carnt waite a little nervouse as im good at the practical but hate theory work its 9 months and lots of reading so if im not about much im still alive and will pop in just always got my head in a book hehe it will be worth it talk soon :)

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Good morning staflove nice to see you.:D:D sounds like your going to be very busy.xx

3. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Morning all! not too bad here sun is trying to come out!!;):Dxx

4. staflove

staflove PetForums VIP

Thanks Janice, i have a lot of work to do but i have just sorted a dog who was so aggressive towards people he as bitten and with a lot of time and hard work he is starting to trust again is owners are so happy and hes doing so well and that makes me more determind to help these dogs and there owners i dont care about the money its the end result im looking at :D

5. kath123

kath123 Guest

Morning everyone. the sun is out here in south wales, looks like a nice day.

I was ill last night with my allergies and my poor james has also woke up with it and his left eye is completely shut with it being so swollen. :(:(

Hope you are all ok xxx

6. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

wow what a cool course!

sounds like you are going to be busy and well done for helping the dog and its owners :D

7. namratasnv

namratasnv PetForums Newbie

Hi,

Well, Very good morning to all, This is the best work to do as, it will help you in taking good care of pets and also beneficial to the pet owners.

Thanks!!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice