UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Morning all, must go and do some work in the woods today.
OH's turn to look after sick dogs :(
Still no rain :(
Gonna be hot :(
Oh I'm a happy soul at the mo ;)

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Morning all

Freyja was very restless upstairs so I've bought her and her box downstairs just sitting waiting for her to decide to pop the babies out now:001_tt2:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Morning all very hot here again.
Teenage son had a sleep over so front room full of Xbox's and computers - not sure they slept at all.

Off to the chinese supermarket later to get my mums birthday pressies

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Yep works everytime............full breakfast.....two sausage,two fried eggs,two rashers bacon,mushrooms,tomatoe's,hash browns,fried bread and dont forget the black pudding....all fried of course :eek: :001_tt2:
:skep: Really................. i cant touch things like that never have for 9 years..:( :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Morning all!

Had a lovely early morning walk with Harvey at 5.30 - not as early as Borderer :rolleyes: Warm here today with a lovely breeze so a bearable day :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.