UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

How is everyone and ye pets?

Smokey, Holly and Jessie are great, I have the shakes and am not so crash hot!
But on a happy note I got my first assigment handed in last night so wish me luck that it's okay.:001_unsure::blushing:

Hope you are all well and have a really lovely Wednesday. :):001_tt2:

(((((((hugs)))))))

You see things and you say, 'Why' But I dream things that never were and I say, Why not

-George Bernard Shaw

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
All my pets are fed and now sleeping, so its nice and quiet, just a check up at the dentist today i think.:)

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All my pets are fed and now sleeping, so its nice and quiet, just a check up at the dentist today i think.:)
Aww bless them all happy pets! Ah thats good:)

It quiet here too smokey and holly are down stairs eating and Jessie is still asleep. :)

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Morning, sorry to see you're not feeling great Katie, hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and look after yourself x

Harvey & Willow are both sleeping, Willow quietly - Harvey snoring for England, I tell you if there were a sport for snoring Harvey would win Gold easily, he is so noisey :lol:

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning, sorry to see you're not feeling great Katie, hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and look after yourself x

Harvey & Willow are both sleeping, Willow quietly - Harvey snoring for England, I tell you if there were a sport for snoring Harvey would win Gold easily, he is so noisey :lol:
Good morning!

Aww bless that so funny :lol: how are you all today?

Thanks I be okay, smokey looking at me like I want to be feed again :001_unsure: :lol:

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Morning Katie,

Sorry you are not feeling great, get better soon. I think I am over the cold and sniffles this morning.

Holly is her usual self, had breakfast and back in bed, what a life. Going out to lunch with my friend today.

Have a good day

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Morning Katie,

Sorry you are not feeling great, get better soon. I think I am over the cold and sniffles this morning.

Holly is her usual self, had breakfast and back in bed, what a life. Going out to lunch with my friend today.

Have a good day
Good Morning!!

Thanks Hun, ooh have a nice lunch out with your friend. Bless Holly she sounds a right cutie:)

Glad your feeling better after your cold.

Have a fantasic Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Good morning Katie i hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on.
Ive not been long back had to do the school run with my grand daughter,havnt had to do a school run in a long time,my daughters gone on a short break for her 30th with her oh,cant believe my baby is 30 tomorrow :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.