Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Morning all

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by tinaK, Jan 11, 2012.

1. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

Just wanted to say I feel a little better this morning. Only had two hours sleep though.

I don't think the lady meant it badly what she said. I just wonder if she was worried Clover was an extra thing to see to, without really understanding what a dog means to people.

Anyhow off to meet a dog friend on the park at 6:30 am. She is on nights, I'm awake so might as well meet up with her. Clover has to stay on the lead. She just barks in the dark otherwise, but it's a walk and I'll take her out again later this morning

Have a good day all, and thanks for all the support :)

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

And a very good morning to you :D nice to hear you sounding more cheerful, thats the way & have a great walk :) x

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Oops, just posted on yesterday's thread; pleased to hear that you are feeling a little better; sure you can snuggle for a snooze with Clover after your walk :).

4. jewel01

jewel01 PetForums Newbie

Hello very good morning to all, i am new over here and this is my first post. My name is Selina and i really excited at here. Its really a nice place where i can talk about my dog "fooster", i am having a black Labra...He is really cute and naughty....

5. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

We had a lovely walk. Met up with my dog friend. We also met a man with a 12 week old Blue Merle Collie. He is lovely :)

I don't normally let Clover off in the dark, as she barks, but I did and she had a lovely time running around with this collie. Seeing them together made me see just how grown up Clover is now ( she is nearly two) While she played for awhile, and loved been chased, she also got fed up of the puppy antics too.

6. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

. Glad to hear you are feeling brighter this morning:D:D

7. BlueBeagle

BlueBeagle PetForums VIP

I am also glad to hear you are feeling brighter and sounds like Clover had fun :)

8. WelshYorkieLover

WelshYorkieLover PetForums VIP

I'm so glad you aren't taking that stupid comment to heart! Enjoy your walk - well I guess you already have by the time I'm writing this lol. Just remember you and your beautiful girl are a team!! You won't find loyalty like that from anyone else and it's the most special bond!! Youre best friends and best friends are always happier when together!! You are the best thing for clover and she's the best thing for you!!

9. Mollyspringer

Mollyspringer PetForums Senior

Good morning, Clover's Mum, and everyone. Sunrise here was beautiful this morning x

10. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

Good morning to you too. Really pleased you are sounding brighter and more positive this morning.

11. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

Morning ....... sounds like you had a great walk this morning ....... lovely to hear you sounding more positive :) xx

12. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Sounds like you had a lovely walk this morning :) Glad to hear you sounding more upbeat. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice