Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

More update on stray cat :o)

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by buzzmaster, May 8, 2010.

1. buzzmaster

buzzmaster PetForums Member

well i contacted Leeds cat rescue they were fabulous put me in touch with leeds cat charity and they paying for the female stray cat to be spayed/dental check up/vaccinations/microchipped, basically full MOT :thumbup: and then i can either keep her or hand over to Leeds cat rescue whereby they place her in one of the wonderful foster homes until such time as she re-homed, but could be my little kitty gets better with her once she spayed, he not done his jobs on rug anymore but i ensure it is moved when i am out prevention better than the cure :)

Lots of Tom's hanging about so won't let her out unless i am home and can watch her in back garden if she needs to go to do wee etc :) and little kitty of mine been seeing them off also lol

I will keep update let you know and try to put pic on of her but tried before with my kitty and said pic to large???

and thanks for lovely comments from people

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Oh that is great news! :thumbup:

Maybe this is a "Once upon a time ...... and they lived happily ever after with two lovely cats" story. :eek:

3. buzzmaster

buzzmaster PetForums Member

it could well be and my daughter has fallen in love with the female one :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice