Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

More trees being cut down

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, Apr 7, 2011.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Some of you may remember i had a moan last year about a tree that had been cut down at the back of our garden,albeit just up the road.It was the 1st year we had wookpeckers visit.:( Now they are cuting down the connifers as well.This is usualy where the Jackdaws/crows always go,and the Heron usualy perches.:(

2. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

That's a shame, sad when you have no control over it too. Where we lived before there were beautiful trees across the road but after the 2007 flooding a fair few got so damaged they died and had to be cut down :(

Hope there is a reason for cutting them so it doesn't seem such a shame in the long run.

3. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Oh why do they have to do this :( That is such a shame.

We overlook a 'concrete' square and right opposite my front window was a beautiful tree, it's been there about 9 years and I was only saying to my hubby the other week that tree has matured into a beautiful specimen and it's gonna look lovely when it comes into full leaf. Got back on Sunday and some git has lopped the top of it off :eek: :mad: As you can imagine it now looks terrible. Trying to find out who has done it - currently known as 'Treegate' :blink:

4. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I've lived here for 30+ years and the trees have always been there.I wouldn't mind them trimming them but they are cutting them right down.:(

5. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

chain yourself to them, that will stop them chopping them down :lol:

6. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

:nono: I can't do that the guy might think i'm into chains.:eek:;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice