UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Great pics :) in one pic it looks like the pup is smacking your other dog in the face because it stole the tug toy lol :)

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
aww, what a gorgeous little face!:D
S'not fair!!!*cries* everyone has a new puppy but meeeeeee!!!!:crying:
;)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
aww, what a gorgeous little face!:D
S'not fair!!!*cries* everyone has a new puppy but meeeeeee!!!!:crying:
;)
i was actually considering posting a rant thread on that subject yesterday... everyone is getting a baby animal appart from me :cryin: (and you it seems!)

PG- what is your address; will you by any chance be leaving the babydog unattended in the house (with a window open) at any point?!?! :D

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
it's nice to see him settling in and getting on so well with dixie (or is she just making sure he doesn't get any of her toys without being supervised by her?)

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was actually considering posting a rant thread on that subject yesterday... everyone is getting a baby animal appart from me :cryin: (and you it seems!)

PG- what is your address; will you by any chance be leaving the babydog unattended in the house (with a window open) at any point?!?! :D
Erm.... how about NOPE! :D :D :lol: He's all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :p

it's nice to see him settling in and getting on so well with dixie (or is she just making sure he doesn't get any of her toys without being supervised by her?)
Dixie is being really good, considering any toy in here is ''hers'' when she is around, she is being really gentle with him- apart from smacking him with the ball once :lol:

These are even cuter that the others:D:D:D
Says in my best Northern Ireland accent "Makes you want to suck him in and blow him out in wee bubbles"
I think he gets cuter every day :D :001_wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.