Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

More natural meece set up.

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by peter0, Jan 18, 2012.

1. peter0

peter0 PetForums VIP

So today i decided to give my mice a more natural feel to their cage. Its only got 2 mice in it at the mo as i'm waiting until the babies are a bit bigger and can stick up for themselves more before intro's. My medium 2 (Bino and Lou) Who are in the big cage at the moment will swap over weekly with the babies who are in a smaller cage. My oldest 2 are in the 'retirment' home a nice cage with climbing space and has everything perfect for them:eek:.

Anyway i've added a big digging pot, bricks and twigs, still got more to add but will do that when i walk the dogs later:)

Attached Files:

2. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

As long as everything is washed properly!! :D

I actually really like that!! I mean to be fair it ain't the prettiest set up I've seen...but it is a fantastic...back-to-roots idea for meeces!! I love it. Is it OK if I steal a few ideas when I get around to updating my set ups? :D

3. peter0

peter0 PetForums VIP

I agree not the prettiest but my mice love it, They're fav is the digging pot all my mice love digging. Will be doing the babies cage like this too:p Feel free to take any ideas!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice