Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

more kittens

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ellie8024, Aug 17, 2009.

1. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

am helping a friend rehome 4 stunning little kittens and i had to foster them temporarily as of today. now i have 3 jet black kittens and 1 white that has a lil grey patch on the top of her head like a thumb print. will post pics later once i take them but they are so cute :D my 5 week old kits love them and are playing with the new babies

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

shame your not near essex as im looking for a kitten.
    hope they find loving forever homes soon

3. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

have you checked out the sun local they have loads of kittens for sale

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

yeah looked everywhere and found a pure white in my local area but we go on holiday at the weekend so will look properly when we are home as it wouldnt be fair to get 1 now and leave the little lady alone.

5. little_miss_kitty

little_miss_kitty PetForums Senior

Good luck with finding them homes! A friend and I rescued 4 kittens on Thurs/Fri of last week so I now have 3 of them at mine until I can find them new homes. They are very naughty!! I'm worried what I will find when I get home as i will be the first time they have been left alone together at mine...although Winston and Lola are a very good babysitters despite still being kittens themselves.

6. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

i already have quite a lot of interest in them so fingers crossed

7. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Hey if you're anywhere near Brentwood, Essex check out "Pussycat Lodge", they have loads of kittens there and the rehome fee is £40 per kitty and that includes all their vaccs & neutering (if they are old enough).

8. frags

frags PetForums VIP

i am very close :D thank you x

9. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

that is 2 of the little ones gone to new homes one is going tomorrow morning and the other is getting collected during the week but have just taken in one from the same litter who was given to someone and they couldnt deal with her so now have a gorgeous little white girl on my shoulder

10. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Awww the white one is my fave anyway... I've got a soft spot for white cats, hardly surprising as Cuba is white and 3 of her kittens are! Has your one got blue eyes? They look a bit bluer than the usual cloudy grey kitten eyes?

11. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

the kitten in the pic has 1 cloudy blue and one bright blue this one has one bright blue eye and one green eye

12. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

OIhhh how lovely, sound like they may be odd-eyed White... very pretty cats!!! :)

13. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

thats all the babies got new homes, the odd-eyed white is going with her brother on friday to a fantastic couple and brutus will be leaving us shortly too (the other 2 were rehomed last night) unfortunately my friends kids let the mother cat out and she is pregnant again so once she has had this litter i will hopefully be taking her and the kits before she goes into season as my cats DONT escape as i learned my lesson after leaving my brother in the house alone once, but my kids and i have never had a cat escape on our watch he he

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice