UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a couple of further things to report for today on our little princess.

As CCC has previously stated, she LURVES to be groomed and this has been the tool for our bonding. Now, unfortunately, her silly slaves left her favourite brush behind for Mr Fuzzy to claim :eek: so Moggy Towers had to find a substitute PDQ..... Thankfully, we had a few spare brushes kicking about and the first choice was accepted as being perfect. I think the fact it is a GOLD hairbrush appealled to her Princess tendancies. :D So now I only have to life the brush, tap the floor and she comes hurling out for some pampering. :)

This is GREAT :) For The Princess to have an encounter that didn't result in her being chased or beaten up .......:) She must be feeling :eek: :confused: :eek: "what's going on , cats ALWAYS chase me " :D :D :D

Must've done her confidence a world of good :) :) :)
Well, her confidence has just been further boosted as she and McGee have now also had some eye-to-eye, no barrier, contact. As before, Moo was giving out some low level hissing and growling, but this time McGee gave her some back!!!! :eek: (I reckon he was thinking "Look Mrs, it's bad enough that other white one hissing at me all the time without you starting as well!!!)

Anyway, McGee hissed twice - also low level so not nasty or intimidating - and then stopped and just sat looking at her. Moo continued hers but it gradually got quieter and then stopped altogether. They then had about a minute and a half of just quietly looking at each other until I took him back out again.

Round two now completed without incident. :)

We're back at work tomorrow so I'll do a further update in a couple of days or so.

Moo would also like me to pass on her thanks at all your kind words and good wishes. She appreciates them all very much.

She would also like to pass on a very special message to Mr Fuzzy........

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Aww, I'm of again with the blubbing :eek: The thought of her really enjoying a good brush with you is just wonderful :001_wub:

I'm glad her and McGee have hit it off, too, all sounds very positive :)

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Just got a couple of further things to report for today on our little princess.

As CCC has previously stated, she LURVES to be groomed and this has been the tool for our bonding. Now, unfortunately, her silly slaves left her favourite brush behind for Mr Fuzzy to claim :eek: so Moggy Towers had to find a substitute PDQ..... Thankfully, we had a few spare brushes kicking about and the first choice was accepted as being perfect. I think the fact it is a GOLD hairbrush appealled to her Princess tendancies. :D So now I only have to life the brush, tap the floor and she comes hurling out for some pampering. :)

Well, her confidence has just been further boosted as she and McGee have now also had some eye-to-eye, no barrier, contact. As before, Moo was giving out some low level hissing and growling, but this time McGee gave her some back!!!! :eek: (I reckon he was thinking "Look Mrs, it's bad enough that other white one hissing at me all the time without you starting as well!!!)

Anyway, McGee hissed twice - also low level so not nasty or intimidating - and then stopped and just sat looking at her. Moo continued hers but it gradually got quieter and then stopped altogether. They then had about a minute and a half of just quietly looking at each other until I took him back out again.

Round two now completed without incident. :)

We're back at work tomorrow so I'll do a further update in a couple of days or so.

Moo would also like me to pass on her thanks at all your kind words and good wishes. She appreciates them all very much.

She would also like to pass on a very special message to Mr Fuzzy........

Awww bless her beautiful heart :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: Well done beautiful Princess :)

I'm so sooooooooooooo pleased to read this , The Princess having met two cats now , without incident :) Well done Princess and well done MB :) Obviously i knew it would go well , who but Mr Fuzzy could fail to melt at her beauty :001_wub:

Absolutely delighted to read that you're getting some lovely bonding time too via the Golden Brush :) I believe Moo will probably prefer a golden brush as like you say , it's much more fitting than her plain grey one :D But if The Princess wants her old brush , i will post it onto you :)

I love you Moo Moo , be happy xxx xxx

PS ..... message from Fuzz ..... :dita::dita::dita:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
The Princess continues to do well :) she got on the bed again last night with her new man slave :D :D and also, bounded over to see her mummy this morning :) :) :) :001_wub: :001_wub:

Soooooooo pleased for her :) :) She must love her new mummy and daddy a lot as this behaviour , with new people , is very unlike her :) :)

The Princess chose well :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.