Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Molly's poorly paw

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by BullyMolly, Jan 23, 2012.

1. BullyMolly

BullyMolly PetForums Senior

I had her at the vets this morning and they think it is stemming from the nail bed. They are treating her for an infection. She has a very swollen leg aswell so they said it looks to have travelled up a little. Her temp was very slightly up, but nothing to be worried about (phew). She is on anti-inflamitries and antibiotics, and to see how she gets on with them for this week. I was so worried on sat when she wasn't eating or drinking :crying: But yesterday she was moving about and drinking so started to feel much better:rolleyes: They don't half give you a worry don't they :blush: Thank you for all advise that was given :smile5:

Manoy Moneelil likes this.
  2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Hopefully the ABs will work, our Chessie is always getting nail bed infections and he normally has to have 3 courses to clear it up.

Extremely painful for them I think, ours isn't a wimp but a nail bed infection makes him stay still for days

3. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:( I hope the AB's do the trick & she has a very speedy recovery, one of my friends dogs had the same sort of thing & it was a peskie grass seed :eek:

4. BullyMolly

BullyMolly PetForums Senior

Thanks, she has barely moved from my side :eek: Just pleased that i can start to get her on the mend. Funny thing is, she doesn't like going to the vets and this time she was as good as gold!!! Even with the nasty thermometer up her rear :001_tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice