UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
18:30 HOME NOW HUNGRY and CROSS but HOME!!

t's nearly 4am and Molly is not home!! :eek: I last saw her at about 11. It's not raining and I am just so worried, its not like her. She likes to pop back every so often and it's so very cold out there! I've shaken her treats, called her, Milo's called her

She did this a few months ago but it was pouring rain.
Oh where is she! :confused:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
She may be in someone's house. I keep stray cats in if they're out too late. Too many foxes around here. I'd rather the cat stayed alive and had a worried owner.

Hopefully she's back safe and sound soon.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I always get her in before bed. This time she came in around 11:30 but immediately wanted to go out again. Hope she is in someone's house but they will let her go in the morning! She has Been hanging around a young black cat lately, perhaps she is curled up with it.

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
I always get her in before bed. This time she came in around 11:30 but immediately wanted to go out again. Hope she is in someone's house but they will let her go in the morning! She has Been hanging around a young black cat lately, perhaps she is curled up with it.
Awww bless her. Maybe she has snuggled up with her new friend to keep warm for the night. Hope she is back home soon xx

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
i've had this happen in this past and it worries the life out of you - then they stroll in the next morning without a care in the world. i hope molly does the same for you and that she is ok. i don't have to worry anymore as my cats now have their 'catservatory' built off the back of the house and can no longer go out on their own. although it upset me at first to think they were shut in i feel much happier now knowing where they all are. please let us know when she returns - we will all be worrying with you:(

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope :( i'm properly in panic mode now!

Milo has had enough waiting around, he's gone looking for her.
First sign of light and I'll join him

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
oh i wish i was closer. i'd come and help you look for her. you must be in such a panic by now. i really hope she comes home soon

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I know it's hard but try not to panic just yet, our cat Charlie went missing once and the next day Baloo went out first thing and returned with him.

Molly is probably safe and warm somewhere with a well meaning moron ahem, I mean neighbour!

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know it's hard but try not to panic just yet, our cat Charlie went missing once and the next day Baloo went out first thing and returned with him.

Molly is probably safe and warm somewhere with a well meaning moron ahem, I mean neighbour!
It's just not like her to go too far. There are gardens after gardens around here all linking up. She could easily be in the cul de sac which for me is a 10 min walk but for Molly it's behind our back garden!

I think as you said a neighbour ( good intentions) or accidentally locked away in a garage or shed.

Anything else I don't want to think about!! :yikes:

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She may be in someone's house. I keep stray cats in if they're out too late. Too many foxes around here. I'd rather the cat stayed alive and had a worried owner.

Hopefully she's back safe and sound soon.
Ah thanks. What time do you let them back out?
Just trying to work out if this has occurred.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.