Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

molly's 11th birthday

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by jill3, Jul 2, 2009.

1. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

Molly ( fluffy Bot )it's your 11th Birthday today. At our household we all have treats on their birthday. Yours was prawns which you shared with Yazmin & Boris.
    Not a day goes by when I don't think of you.
    You left us last October, so sudden!
    Daddy found you in the garden and when he bought you in home and i saw you lying in his arms my world collapsed I knew you had gone.
    We tried in vain to bring you back but it wasn't to be. I couldn't work for that week! I just couln't stop crying!
    Our friends were really kind and helped us but it's still not the same not having you around. You are still on my desktop and i wear your photo in a locket around my neck.
    We have adopted Harley to our cat family now and some of the things he does remind me of you. Like attacking my washing on the line and waiting to finish of my cereal every morning. I think you would approve of him!!
    So Happy Bithday FLUFFY BOT!!
    One day we will meet again. xx

Attached Files:

#1 jill3, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice