UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an eventful evening! I had to nip across the road earlier this evening to drop a parcel off to a neighbour so i left my son, Oliver (11 yrs old) watching the tele and Molly was asleep in the chair. I had only been gone for 5 mins but when i opened the front door i found Oliver in hysterical tears in the hallway and thought something terrible must have happened :yikes:
I spotted Molly in the kitchen, behind the stair gate and got Oliver to calm down and tell me what had happened. Apparently he said he had really hurt Molly by accident so i asked him what had happened. He had picked up this toy rifle, handmade from wood that his dad and him had made, didnt realise Molly was behind him and had hit her on the head with it! She had yelped and he had looked at her head and discovered this big white mark there....so that was it, he was convinced she was half dead etc and it was all his fault.
He was rather embarrassed when i told him the big white mark was actually a scar left behind when she had tried a bit too hard to play with our cat!! :blush:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Indeed it could! She was completely fine, i think she was more worried about the fact that there was something wrong with Oliver as he couldn't stop crying (he is a sensitive soul anyway)
Oh my god, he's just stood on the cats tail too!! He's really got it in for them today lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.