Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Molly the Bichon

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by kayla, Jul 1, 2009.

1. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

Molly has come in because her owners have parted. She is a sweet, very small Bichon who would be happiest with another dog for company. She is happy to be left for shoprt periods and although good with children has never lived with them so would be ok with older ones. She has been living with two other dogs and a rabbit.

Molly is in good health and has been spayed and vaccinated. She is microchiped.

Molly foster mum says She behaves impeccably in the car, but is still following me wherever I go and cries if she is unable to see me. I allowed her to be in the bathroom whilst I had a shower yesterday, but she wasn't happy that the see-through screen was between us I drew the line at letting her get in with me. I have to report that Molly is NOT cat friendly. On the upside though, I thinks she is very clever. Although she is going to need a few more sessions and ongoing training, Molly now knows the 'sit' command! She knows it - but she would prefer not to do it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please complete a pre adoption form and read about our adoption procedures. Katherine our adoption coordinator will then contact you.
    Pre-adoption form - www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk

2. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

molly is reserved :)

3. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Wow that was quick.:D

Our new puppy Bichon is called Molly.

4. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

her foster mum is keeping her

5. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Dont blame her for keeping her, bichons are the most lovable dogs ever!!!!!!You cant help but love them.

6. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Aww that is lovely - can't say I blame her though because I would find it hard to let her go too.:001_wub:
    Our male Bichon follows me everywhere too although I don't let him in the bathroom with me at all - he just lies at the top of the stairs.:laugh:

7. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I agree.:D

8. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

aww good, dont blame foster mom for keeping her, this is why i would be useless at foster i would end up with house full of dogs

9. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

she is HOMED ;)

THIS CAN BE CLOSE NOW

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice