Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Molly is looking for her forever family. Do you have space in your home?

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Paula07, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Paula07

Paula07 PetForums VIP

Molly came in for foster through no fault of her own. Molly is a cuddly wee girl and loves playing. She is a Heinz 57 and is around 5 years old. She was rescued from Cardonald Cat and Dog home as a pup. She is around knee height. She is fully house trained, very well mannered and loves the outdoors. She is ok around other dogs and is currently living with my two dogs with no problems. She is used to going to the countryside and has been trained not to chase livestock etc. She hasn't been around many small children so she would be better suited to a home with older children(10+) She is not aggressive towards children. She is fine to be left and doesn't chew. She is a lovely girl and likes to sleep under the covers. Come and meet her! I am looking for a small donation to show that you are serious about taking her on and can afford the upkeep of having a dog! Once you meet her you will love her. She is a great wee girl.

Molly is in FIFE

The pictures do not do her justice, she is even cuter than her pictures!

Hope to hear from you,
    Paula

Attached Files:

#1 Paula07, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Have you contacted the rescue she came from? From expereince, cardonald have in the rehoming contract that you must return the dog to them if you cannot keep it.

3. Paula07

Paula07 PetForums VIP

I took Molly from the person who adopted her from there. I do dog fostering myself and would much rather she stayed in my home environment than went back into kennels. Don't worry as all potential homes will be vetted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice