Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Molly has been giving me 'puppy dog eyes'

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Lola71, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Lola71

Lola71 PetForums Senior

I've had the day off work today but have a horrible cold, high temperature, lost my sense of taste and generally feel rubbish.
    I was led on the sofa a little while ago, in my pj's, with a snuggly blanket when she appeared in front of me, all big eyes and waggy tail.
    I tried to plead with her that she really didnt want to go out in the dark this eve and that mum had her pj's on so it would be a nice idea to stay in and snuggle but, oh no, not a chance. She wagged that tail and gave me big eyes till i gave in and took her out.
    I shoved my boots on over my pj's, chucked a wooly hat on and off we went. Actually it was quite nice to get out and feel a bit fresher now but its hard work when your the only dog walker in the house sometimes!

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

I always struggle out no matter how bad I feel, like you, the air always makes me feel better. even if it's only for 10 mins or so ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice