Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Molly did her job

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by molly moo, Mar 29, 2011.

1. molly moo

molly moo PetForums Member

the worst night ever , molly woke up barking so my oh got up and had a look out the window to find two people on the roof of our house , we put on all the lights molly barking her head off , and looked out the front window to see one running off , couldn't sleep all last night .reported to the police and the might come and take a slate to see if they can get any finger prints from it x

2. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Well done Molly:thumbup::thumbup:

But must have been scarey for you!

Hope you are ok and sleep well tonight and have no more intruders!!!

3. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Well done Molly....and poor you. Some people are just scumbags........were they looking to steal the lead? can't think why anyone would want to be on a roof for any other reason.

4. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Yes actually that's probably what they were doing if you have lead on your roof.

5. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

They might come and have a look? What the hell are we paying them for, just to make sure nobody is speeding or smoking in a working vehicle? When we lived in the bungalow we had someone come through the kitchen window in the night. He had gone to a lot of trouble to move everything off the worktop so as not to make a noise, and there is a bowl on the floor with dog written on it! He picked up the keys and opened the door, I suppose to make sure he could get away quickly, and that is when our little mongrel heard him. Next we heard was someone yelling at the dog to get off!

What was really funny was that he had put his hand through the little window to open the big one, taken all the stuff off the worktop and put it on the grass, then picked up the keys. He must have felt a real pratt when he realised the door had been open all the time because I forgot to lock it!

6. molly moo

they have been and guess what they have took nearly all my lead , will cost be up to 300 pound to replace and what for when they will come back and take it again , it scared the hell out of me , molly is tiny but she doesn't half bark when she knows something isn't right . i want to sting this people up, when you look at other people roofs they have got all the lead missing x

7. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

Well done Molly but so sorry you've discovered all your lead has gone. It bugs me when people drop litter so to do something like this makes my blood boil. I really don't understand the criminal mind. Scumbags! Can you claim on your insurance?

8. molly moo

Yea but it isnt really worth it , having a friend look at it tomorrow am just so glad molly sleeps with us i have nightmares people gettin in my house and killin peoples pets x

9. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

Well done Molly on letting you know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice