UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Thursday and as usual Moggybaby sits happily at her desk. She glances across at her adorable work colleague and summons her over. 'Come dear ' she says 'I have something I need to tell you'. The colleague leaves her desk and skips happily across the office to listen to Moggybabys words.......

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
Yes! she has been v quiet - maybe the IWC managed to grab the stapler off MB and proceed to use it on her instead! :yikes::yikes::yikes: If so try and send us a morse code MB as I have a staple remover that could come in handy :D:D;)xxxx

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
It's Thursday and as usual Moggybaby sits happily at her desk. She glances across at her adorable work colleague and summons her over. 'Come dear ' she says 'I have something I need to tell you'. The colleague leaves her desk and skips happily across the office to listen to Moggybabys words.......

OMG

I think the IWC has caught hold of her

And thats why she be quiet today!
You don't know how much that scarily looks like her...the woman not the cat :lol:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz, a girl tries to do an honest days work and all the while you lot are having a right old wives session about me......:yikes:

There was me sobbing over the pain of having to do cash forecasts - the worst worst thing about my job - and is there even a SHRED of sympathy???? Nah!!! Not a blinkin' sausage............ :angry:

When I think of the times I have sat here, cheering y'all up when you're feeling low and unloved and this is the thanks I get...... :rolleyes:

Fook!!!! Wie friends like you guys, who needs enemies?????
:ciappa: :ciappa:

Makes a change thats she's working !!!!!
And as for YOU girlfriend......

Yes! she has been v quiet - maybe the IWC managed to grab the stapler off MB and proceed to use it on her instead! :yikes::yikes::yikes: If so try and send us a morse code MB as I have a staple remover that could come in handy :D:D;)xxxx
Thank you Suzy, at least someone cared about me....... MWAH!!!

As for the rest of ya.........

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz, a girl tries to do an honest days work and all the while you lot are having a right old wives session about me......:yikes:

There was me sobbing over the pain of having to do cash forecasts - the worst worst thing about my job - and is there even a SHRED of sympathy???? Nah!!! Not a blinkin' sausage............ :angry:

When I think of the times I have sat here, cheering y'all up when you're feeling low and unloved and this is the thanks I get...... :rolleyes:

OMG

MB, i thought she'd tied up up and put you in the stationery cupboard :ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
OMG

MB, i thought she'd tied up up and put you in the stationery cupboard :ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:
She thought about it but then realised you hadn't paid her enough to risk doing battle with me!!!!! :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

:crying::crying::crying: But Mogs- we missed you so much we had to recreate you! We wuz lonely! :crying::crying::crying:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.