UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moggy Stuck In Window

A cat stuck in a window attracted the attention of passers-by in Romania when they caught a glimpse of his wagging tail. Unable to free himself, the marooned moggy had to wait for help from a man who climbed up to the second floor to free the animal...watch the video here CLICKY HERE

:eek:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I saw the online romanian news , I could not believe it ... luckily that chap was there and he helped the poor baby .
Thank god there r still good samaritans amongst my people ...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Oh my goodness! I Wonder how it ended up there in the first place - probably shut out and not too happy about it or escaped and panicked trying to get back in.

I hope someone told the owners so they could check it's not in any pain - hips/legs etc. Just imagine sitting watching the news with your cat beside you and you see it stuck in a window and some nice guy climbing up to save it?! lol!

Laura :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.