Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

moggie

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by kelly-joy, May 31, 2010.

1. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Breed? Moggie

Colour/pattern? Black

Age? 5yrs

Sex? female

Neutered? Yes

Up to date with vacs? Yes

Any health problems? None known

Can you describe his personality? Is a very nervous cat but once she gets to know you is very loving

Any toileting problems such as messing away from tray or spraying? is currently spraying due to being bullied by another cat

Used to children? Yes

would be best homed with children 7 plus

How do they get on with other cats? usually gets on well with other cats but tends to stay by her self so possibly best homed on her own

How do they get on with dogs? gets on fine with dogs

Indoor or outdoor cat? she lives inside but has out door pen, looking for a home where she can have supervised access to outside or a pen.

How many hours are they used to be left alone for? she is not used to be left for very long so will not be homed with anyone that works long hours

Where are you in UK? Yorkshire, but re home all over UK

Reason for re homing? Owner feels that she has reached her limit with cats in the house hold. she is currently being bullied by another cat in the house hold and is very miserable

Anyone interested in her please pm me or email me at kelly-joy@animallifelienuk.org

anyone interested in him will be required to have a home check
    Donation will be required to go to ALUK

2. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

possible home found, please do still pm me if you are interested though:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice