UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
I don't get that but do keep getting you have won an IPad (I don't want one thanks) and other random things. Can't then go back to PF have to close down and log back in. Its rather irritating :(

·
Premium Member
33,926 Posts
I don't get that but do keep getting you have won an IPad (I don't want one thanks) and other random things. Can't then go back to PF have to close down and log back in. Its rather irritating :(
Sounds like there's something nasty (a virus or something) trying to get into the forum :yikes: :yikes:

I think I'm going log out for a while.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thats what I keep getting!!! Literally happened as I opened this thread :confused: Starting to get on my nerves now :mad:

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
I cant see anything wrong on the server or website. I have done a bit of searching in google and quite a few people on various other sites are getting the same warning.

See the link below :

Redirection on Acorn ?

I will keep investigating.

If you have had this problem could you let me know which browser you are using and which version, for example "Internet Explorer version 7".

Thanks

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
Info from another forum:

From reading a few topics, people are saying that the person seeing the redirections are the people with compromised computers, not the site they clicked the link on, so you might want to do a full virus scan, run malwarebytes, search and destroy etc, then again, several people on Digital Spy site say they are getting the redirections when going to start a topic or clicking the DS icon.

Maybe it is worthwhile to see if all of you who have this problem use internet explorer.
I use firefox and have no problem, but I have had problems with ads on internet explorer before. Which is why I stopped using it.

·
Premium Member
33,926 Posts
OH has done a malware and an AGV scan to check that everything is OK, which it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.