Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mods- deletion of threads

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by emmaviolet, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

I wondered if a mod could answer me and many other members why on earth a whole series of threads were allowed to be removed from the forum.

It has let a certain member rewrite history and cover her tracks where the well being of animals is concerned.

Her recent behaviour is very concerning and now another new puppy is about to enter the fold, where in the last month a puppy has died and another has been moved on twice.

I and a lot of others do not really understand the reason why the whole history of the puppy has been allowed to be removed.

Thanks for any answers.

2. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

Completely agree. There were no threats or personal attacks on that thread - just pure honesty. I don't see why someone who disposes of dogs and other animals at the drop of the hat (poor Bearded Dragons - how long were they on the scene for?) should be able to constantly cover up their tracks.

I sincerely hope she is not getting another puppy. I'm disgusted if that is true. :mad:

3. lozzibear

lozzibear PetForums VIP

I agree too... and she is. A GSD pup :(

4. Julesky

Julesky PetForums VIP

Well said by above posters- not to mention the dishonesty of accounts of where these animals have ended up and the sympathy and empathy that some of the PF 'community' have given to this poster of these threads.

5. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Looking into this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice