Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mobile phones

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marcia, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Has anyone got the Samsung Tocco Lite S5230?

I'm thinking about buying one and i want to know what it's like :)

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I dont know much about the lite one, but one of my friends had the original Tocco, and the 3, 6 and 9 buttons broke on the messaging so she couldn't write texts out properly.... she got it in October and it broke about 2 months ago :/

I've got a Samsung Omnia (also a touch screen) and I hate it. I just hate the touchscreen, it's annoying, it always selects the wrong letter, even though I know i've pressed the right one, you can't see a thing when the sun shines on it and it only vibrates for phone calls.... nothing for text messages so i'm constantly checking my phone for texts :(

It's going on eBay very soon and i'm getting some good old buttons back LOL

3. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

I have both the Samsung Tocco & the Tocco Ultra. Have the Tocco since X-mas & it's still working perfectly. Only have the Tocco Ultra since around May & it's fine so far!! What's the difference between the Lite & the other ones?

4. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

5. No! but had the samsung soul !! do like samsung though!
    lol
    DT

6. claire

claire Guest

I usually have cheap and cheerful Nokias as i get through phone, ive had 2 this year already

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Samsungs are really good phones, its a shame there isn't a sliding keypad or anything on mine... i'll never own a touch screen again in my life, I look at my phone with disgust every time it comes out of my pocket LOL

...oh, and another thing I hate about my phone!! When I get a message, a little box pops up on the screen saying who it's from and what time it was sent, but when I press it... it just moves somewhere else on the screen! It's like my phone is going "ner ner :001_tt2:" at me whenever I get a text :cursing: :cursing: it's lucky it hasn't gone in the bloomin bin LOL

8. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

Sounds like the Tocco Ultra is the one you should have. It has a touch screen, but also a keypad. The camera is great on it too!! I took some great pics of the sun setting at the beach the other day & they're so clear, I'm actually thinking of getting one of them blown up & framed for my new house.. There's not much of a difference between the original Tocco & the Ultra, but the keypad makes it easier for texting sometimes & the camera is much better.

9. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

I have a Tocco and it keeps freezing on me :mad: xxx

10. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

It's the Tocco lite that i actually want though :(

Someone at the carphone warehouse said it was £100 and now it's £119 with £10 airtime on O2 :( Every other network, it's £100!

11. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Just to say. I bought the Tocco lite today and it's fantastic! :D

12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I hope you have fun with it :D

and I hope you don't get sick of the touchscreen like I have LOL i'm all ready for throwing it across the room very soon if I don't get a new phone :laugh:

13. kath123

kath123 Guest

ive got a pink samsung Pixon, and the phone is lush with a wicked 8 pixel camera on it but i cannot text with the touchscreen it drives me mad.

14. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Lol!! My sister got the Tocco - I know loads of people at work who have it & love it, I was going to get one, but had a go at hers first & was I glad I didn't get one! The touchscreen for texts drove me insane. I'm out of contract & trying to decide what to get next. I love Samsungs but not that keen on any of the ones out at the mo. I need one with a good camera - use it loads for taking quick pics of my cats - my phone is always to hand, but by the time I've got my ordinary camera out, they've long gone, lol :cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice