Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mobile phones

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tigerneko, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

My other thread has got me thinking :D (don't worry, I had a good rest afterwards LOL)

what mobile phones have you all got, and what made you choose it?

and if you don't have one.... why not :D

i'll start with my own....

I have got the Samsung Omnia. I bought it because it had Wi-Fi and I liked the idea that I could get on the internet pretty much anywhere! But that is the only thing I like about this phone now :(

[​IMG]

that is my phone.... if you ever see it, don't buy it LOL it will drive you insane :D

#1 Tigerneko, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I've got a samsung but i haven't a clue what one it is.I chose it because its got a 5meg pixel camera and its a slide phone.:D:D

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I've got 3 phones a skype phone that is pay as you go I had because my son had a 3 contract and could phone it for free.

A samsung j500 my OH bought it me for christmas as my other phone died now I have a samsung Tocco on a 3 contract. I've only had it a week and am still learning how to use it.

4. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I've got the oldest blackberry in the world! I upgrade my phone every year, they always break and i end up going to back to the blackberry. No camera, no games, i don't even have my email set up! I love it.

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I used to have the Motorola u9:

[​IMG]

Then the OH bought me the Sony Ericsson W580i:

[​IMG]

The OH used to have the LG Viewty:

[​IMG]

And now he has the LG Cookie:

[​IMG]

I can't abide touch phones.

6. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

Samsung U800

[​IMG]

I chose it because of it's slim design,the internal memory and the camera quality :) It's alright but iv had better!!

7. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

I have a motorola v3 Razr.
    I got it because it was slimline and I like the flip phones.

8. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

I've got a Blackberry Curve. Can't remember the model but I love it. I could never be without one now. So much easier for texting.

9. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

ive got a sony ericsson c905 the one with the 8mp camera thats why i got it
    its brilliant except ive got a dodgy one i think as bluetooth doesnt work and the net can only conect to its own

10. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I have a Nokia 6500 mainly because I wanted a nice new phone and I love it :)
    I might be getting a Samsung Soul though for free :)

11. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I have the LG shine. I bought it because it looked nice. Lol
    I hate it. I take alot of pics on it and the thing that bugs me on the phone you can only select and move one pic at a time. Grr.

It won't work on its side :confused: really annoying if I am in bed and its on my bedside table and I just want to tilt it up to look at the time.

I am going for a sony ericcson next and sticking with them!

x

12. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

I don't own a mobile phone, I Hate The Things!!!
    Even other peoples irritate me constantly, with all there silly ring tones and music, there's nothing worse then sitting in a pub chatting to some one, and either his mobile starts ringing out the dullcit tones of Terry Wogans Floral Dance, or even worst, your having a meal and just as your about to attack the half a cow thats been placed on your plate, you hear, Kenny bloody Rodgers singing from you pocket!!
    If ya canny smoke in a pub, you shouldn't be allowed Mobiles in there either!!

Rant over!

13. sweetcariad

sweetcariad PetForums Newbie

I have the Samsung G600, it has a 5mega pixell camera and its pink! :)

14. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

LOL I can't wait to get back to a Sony Ericcson, i've missed it! Samsungs are really good phones, but I just hate the touchscreen :(

:laugh: there's nothing worse than a bunch of chavs on the bus with their MCing blaring out of horrible tinny mobile phone speakers.... the music phones come with earphones for a reason :rolleyes:

The girl I get the bus with drives me absoloutely MAD with her phone. She is constantly ringing or texting someone... and I mean constantly! We'll be having a conversation and she'll just get her phone out and ring someone else, I swear she just rings people for the sake of ringing them, she's so horribly rude :cursing: and she's constantly texting so her phone is constantly ringing on the bus, it's annoying and embarrasing :( I want to throw it out the window!! The only time I get any peace at all is when either the battery dies or when it eventually breaks :rolleyes: :mad: urgh, it makes me angry just thinking about it!!

15. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

ive got the iphone 3g

mainly because i wanted a contract phone and most were the same price , but this looked funky had music , applications and free internet . im always on it at work , oh and you can watch movie on it etc..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice