UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Still missing my boys
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else scared that this person will be voted in :yikes:

Talk about extremists :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
29,621 Posts
I have been waiting ages for a clue:eek:I dont know who he is:eek:
American presidential hopeful I believe
[youtube_browser]d5i3F0YnkP0[/youtube_browser]

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
They voted in George W Bush..... So I am in fear that this anti female halfwit will get control :eek:

If I was a yank, I'd have no doubt where my vote would lie... Obama all the way :p

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
The guy's unbelievable!!
But we're talking about a country who voted in George W!!
Worrying indeed.

Can't find the link, the Mitt Romney Gangnam style vid still cracks me up :D

·
Super Moderator
29,621 Posts
The guy's unbelievable!!
But we're talking about a country who voted in George W!!
Worrying indeed.

Can't find the link, the Mitt Romney Gangnam style vid still cracks me up :D
This one?
[youtube_browser]yTCRwi71_ns[/youtube_browser]

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Aye, that one :D

I emailed it to a few people and even more worried at how many people thought it was a genuine campaign vid :eek:

G

·
I genuinely find it astounding that ANY wage earner, not earning millions, not worth at least tens of millions, would go near them. The basis of the party is now to make wage earners, the low end wage earning tax payers, fund America. Their policies are to encourage shooting in National Parks, remove protection for indigenous wildlife, to take away protections for important pristine areas for mining, shooting, etc. Even the Democrats are removing protections, due to the state of the economy and due to right wing pressures. The Republicans have even lessened days on death row for lost dogs, at local and state level, before entitlement to PTS. In some places, 3 days. So even metaphorically kicking puppies.

The poor Republicans, usually SO aggressively defensive, absolutely astound me. It's the equivalent of someone raped funding the rapists legal defence and running social page defenses and campains, to drop the case. Whilst companies and the obscenely wealthy get a free ride and get more power to escape a reasonable tax amount. Same with Tories and Country/Libs in Oz. They have all moved to the right and their politics to skewed to push large companies and the individuals worth MILLIONS. Boggles my mind. Almost all of those voters are worse off and get aggressive and abusive of you start to show them. I think the education of the poor Republican is much lower. I have always wondered about the IQ.

·
Super Moderator
29,621 Posts
I dont like either of their choices, obama has his drawbacks as well as mutt.
I say better the devil you know than the devil you don't, but TBH I don't really know that much about American politics, I struggle enough understanding UK politics:eek:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
I'd say that Obama is the lesser of the two evils although, after the way he behaved during the BP oil disaster - so quick to point the finger of blame towards the UK whilst conveniently turning a blind eye to his own country's involvement - absolutely sickened me and I went right off him. I haven't liked him, or trusted a single word he says, since then. Even the sound of his voice now sets my teeth on edge!!!!!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
American presidential hopeful I believe
[youtube_browser]d5i3F0YnkP0[/youtube_browser]
It makes about as much sense as his actual utterances, that's the scary part!

Obama has to be the lesser of the two evils to me - he's come out with statements backing the protection of women's rights and gay rights...unlike good ole Mitt with his party of rape deniers and the like.

·
Amused
29,064 Posts
Obama care also plans to include a microchip, in people that want to use it, its been worded all "scientific" in the report ......... ;)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts