Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mitt Romney

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Oct 29, 2012.

1. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Anyone else scared that this person will be voted in :yikes:

Talk about extremists :rolleyes:

2. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

I have been waiting ages for a clue:eek:I dont know who he is:eek:

3. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Hes a friggin halfwit...

4. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

American presidential hopeful I believe
    [youtube_browser]d5i3F0YnkP0[/youtube_browser]

5. Space Chick

Space Chick PetForums VIP

They voted in George W Bush..... So I am in fear that this anti female halfwit will get control :eek:

If I was a yank, I'd have no doubt where my vote would lie... Obama all the way :p

6. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

The guy's unbelievable!!
    But we're talking about a country who voted in George W!!
    Worrying indeed.

Can't find the link, the Mitt Romney Gangnam style vid still cracks me up :D

7. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

This one?
    [youtube_browser]yTCRwi71_ns[/youtube_browser]

8. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

Aye, that one :D

I emailed it to a few people and even more worried at how many people thought it was a genuine campaign vid :eek:

9. cuddlesmycat

cuddlesmycat Guest

Don't like him. Here's a few words to describe him: George Bush the 3rd.
    Here's hoping Obama gets back in.

10. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

SS - thats fab - couldnt stop laughing

11. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Obama all the way! Wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney ever.... I mean what sort of name is Mitt??

12. househens

househens Guest

I genuinely find it astounding that ANY wage earner, not earning millions, not worth at least tens of millions, would go near them. The basis of the party is now to make wage earners, the low end wage earning tax payers, fund America. Their policies are to encourage shooting in National Parks, remove protection for indigenous wildlife, to take away protections for important pristine areas for mining, shooting, etc. Even the Democrats are removing protections, due to the state of the economy and due to right wing pressures. The Republicans have even lessened days on death row for lost dogs, at local and state level, before entitlement to PTS. In some places, 3 days. So even metaphorically kicking puppies.

The poor Republicans, usually SO aggressively defensive, absolutely astound me. It's the equivalent of someone raped funding the rapists legal defence and running social page defenses and campains, to drop the case. Whilst companies and the obscenely wealthy get a free ride and get more power to escape a reasonable tax amount. Same with Tories and Country/Libs in Oz. They have all moved to the right and their politics to skewed to push large companies and the individuals worth MILLIONS. Boggles my mind. Almost all of those voters are worse off and get aggressive and abusive of you start to show them. I think the education of the poor Republican is much lower. I have always wondered about the IQ.

13. x PIXIE x

x PIXIE x PetForums VIP

PMPL

I must admit I live in a bubble half the time and rarely watch TV but just looked him up and he looks a proper muppet. :eek:

14. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I dont like either of their choices, obama has his drawbacks as well as mutt.

noushka05 likes this.
  15. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

I say better the devil you know than the devil you don't, but TBH I don't really know that much about American politics, I struggle enough understanding UK politics:eek:

16. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I'd say that Obama is the lesser of the two evils although, after the way he behaved during the BP oil disaster - so quick to point the finger of blame towards the UK whilst conveniently turning a blind eye to his own country's involvement - absolutely sickened me and I went right off him. I haven't liked him, or trusted a single word he says, since then. Even the sound of his voice now sets my teeth on edge!!!!!

17. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

It makes about as much sense as his actual utterances, that's the scary part!

Obama has to be the lesser of the two evils to me - he's come out with statements backing the protection of women's rights and gay rights...unlike good ole Mitt with his party of rape deniers and the like.

18. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I read about it all the time in the chat room Im in :crazy:

19. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Obama care also plans to include a microchip, in people that want to use it, its been worded all "scientific" in the report ......... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice