Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Missing

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by littlekitty, Jul 6, 2009.

1. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

Buddy hasn't been seen since 8pm last night. I know he's been gone before, but not this long. He usually comes in for his food then out again, am a bit worried about him as he didn't eat anything yesterday at all. I have to go out for a while so will get my son to keep an eye out for him. I know he goes hunting by the river, and the weather has been good enough for him to stay out.

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Hope he comes back soon :) They don't know how much we worry about them

3. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

Thanks Lynn,
    Yep the little sod came home two hours later, but still hasn't eaten much.Just wandered in, casually, and went to sleep. He looks as though he has lost weight, but that could just be him not having his winter coat on.

4. lymorelynn

Staff Member

Glad to hear he's safe and well. My step-daughter has just posted on Facebook that her elderly cat didn't come home last night so we are worrying about him now :(

5. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

One of my little horrors absented himself for 36 hours over the weekend, he finally turned up about 10.30pm and then flatly refused to actually come in. I assumed he had got himself shut in someone's shed (he has done that before) and that he just wanted to stretch his legs a bit before coming in, but he didn't come in even though I sat outside calling him until after midnight, and he still didn't turn up this morning. This is very odd and I am wondering if one of my pregnant girls who is very grumpy at the moment is bullying him. Next time he condescends to turn up, he will have a collar put on in case he is two-timing!

I do wish they wouldn't do this to us!

Liz

6. lymorelynn

Staff Member

step-daughter's cat is home :) They are so naughty!! I'm used to Gizmo wandering off but I don't think he goes far. I spotted him trotting up a neighbours drive the other day - there are only 4 or 5 houses in our bit of the lane and the 'neighbour' is about quarter of a mile away:D

7. Shmitty!

Shmitty! PetForums Senior

One of my sisters old cats went away for a week, drove her insane with worry and then just came in through the window as though nothing had happened. Maybe they are time travellers and don't realise how long they have been gone?

Little naughty buggers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice