Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

missing two chickens and 2 rabbits

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Pets' started by raven2uk, May 30, 2010.

1. raven2uk

raven2uk PetForums Newbie

not amused when 2 of my chickens went missing and hoping they have turned up somewhere as i live in a property with a bit of land. i have kept the others shut up just in case, but are usually free range.

two days ago a man came to my door saying he had picked up one of my rabbits. he had managed to get up the drive way. i usually get up at 6 and let the boys have a run around but my postie has started getting a little lapse and leave the gate open. he promised to return him that evening and he hasn't turned up. so don't know where my aleex is. he has just become a dad as well. =0(. it was by accident i was told he had been done but was keeping him away from te girls till the vet had a look. but my grand daughter is only 3 and let him in with the girls and i have 2 litters. so clearly someone was fibbing. but leo my lion head was so depressed with out him and routine he was having his exercise and has totally disappeared. can't believe it. i am gutted. i don't like locking my pets away all the time but it has got to this. i am in the lincoln area.

2. borderer

borderer Guest

might be a fox about:(

3. raven2uk

just no evidence of foul play

4. mickyb

mickyb PetForums Senior

Put an advert in your local shop hope they turn up well

5. raven2uk

thanks have tried that. just seem a bit weird. they have been out for a while and not a problem. but leo tends to stay close to home and doesn't like to venture far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice