UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rough Collie went missing on Saturday 3rd November at about 6pm from Lodge Hill Lane in Chattenden, Rochester, Kent ME3 8PJ. He was spooked by a neighbour's firework display as we were putting him into the car. He ran away from us and because it was dark we couldn't find where he had run to.

He has now been missing over 36 hours and we are worried sick. He wasn't wearing a collar, but he is microchipped.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no....i do hope you find him very soon. Poor boy and such a worry for you too :eek:hmy:
thanks he's not mine. This poor lad was frightened by ruddy fireworks his young owners are naturally upset and extremely worried , especially as the bangs are going off tonight. i pray he's gone to ground and will be found x

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Oh no how awful - I'm nowhere near to help look for him but hope he is found safe and sound, please keep us updated xx

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hopefully he's gone to ground , as most rcs do, and will appear when he's hungary. Having had one of mine go missing recently for a day and night i feel for the young owners.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Oh what a shame if he was terrified he could have run for miles. Hope someone has found him. Was he wearing a collar with a tag? is he micro chipped?

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh what a shame if he was terrified he could have run for miles. Hope someone has found him. Was he wearing a collar with a tag? is he micro chipped?
he is microchipped. i'm hoping to take a couple of my noisy RC's up to help find him. but as you say he could be anywhere .

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brilliant news he's home. some neighbours were walking their dog at 4 am this morning and saw him at the end of the road where he lives . caught him and now he's home safely as if nothings happened x

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
Wonderful news!! Thats a relief.

I hate the fireworks, even bombproof dogs can get spooked if its loud enough. I always have them on a lead even in the garden just incase they panc.

He should be spoiled rotten now!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
brilliant news he's home. some neighbours were walking their dog at 4 am this morning and saw him at the end of the road where he lives . caught him and now he's home safely as if nothings happened x
Brilliant!! :D

I've been worrying about this dog since I read it! So pleased he's home safe!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Bentley belongs to my boyfriend and I'm pleased to say he was returned to us yesterday morning! He had been hiding out in some nearby woods for 4 nights and a neighbour spotted him and brought him home.

Thanks for all your help,

Lucy, Simon and Bentley

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.