Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Missing having a puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by tinaK, Apr 24, 2011.

1. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

I looked at clover today, and realized at 13 months old she isn't really a puppy anymore. :eek:

I am broody for another puppy but know because of my health and financial reason's it isn't a feasible option. I want to be able to give clover a good life and not stretch myself so I can't... but I do miss having a puppy. :eek:

2. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy PetForums VIP

I think it is the same as having babies! Once you have one you always want more! I know what you mean though, I have my puppy at the moment but she is growing up so fast that I want another one! I couldn't though :(

3. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Mine are 11 months, 3 years, 7 years and 8 years... yet they're still all puppies to me :eek:

4. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

I always refer to Millie as my puppy (2 in May) she will always be my puppy and as long as she continues to act like a puppy I will call her 'my puppy' hehe. :D

Although we have made an agreement between me and the OH 'no more dogs!'.

Think we will have our hands full for a while with Makita. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice