Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

MISSING CAT

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by WorriedTabby, Jul 3, 2019.

1. WorriedTabby

WorriedTabby PetForums Junior

We just moved to a new house pretty far away , I have 3 cats and 2 of them are siblings. I wasn’t here the first day of the move and my family left them out to play in the garden and didn’t check on her... She is a scaredy cat and only fond of me. I’m so devastated that she has not come back, I’m thinking the worst and I am stressed that Jade her sibling will be grieving looking for her. I am really upset I put litter near the fence and her cat bed and asked my neighbours to look out for her. I hope she comes back I don’t know what to do I’m very sad.

2. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

Your poll is slightly strange - it isn't necessary to post one when you start a thread - it's just an option.

Are you saying that your cats were let out the first day you moved to a new house?

WorriedTabby likes this.
  3. WorriedTabby

Yeah sorry I don’t know what I’m doing tbh , and yeah they let them sniff around the garden and some of the house the first day . Which is so ******* stupid because they should have got accustomed to their surroundings. I’m just worried that she’s not gonna come back or she’s god forbid dead. I wasn’t there because I would not let that happen without supervision, I’m so upset

4. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

5. WorriedTabby

No she wasn’t , I’m going to try to put up flyers and I just feel so down hopefully she shows up and survived. I can’t replace her either I feel so guilty & I’ve been bawling my eyes out since I found out.

6. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

Have you asked your neighbours to look in sheds and garages? That would be my first port of call.

Also go out looking for her at night. She may be too scared to come out in the day, and you might be able to hear if she meows when it's a bit quieter.

Put food and water out in case she is coming back when you are not looking.

You may have difficulty even if someone finds her if she wasn't chipped. Have you contacted your local vet establishments?

WorriedTabby likes this.
  7. WorriedTabby

I just got here midday but I’ve talked to a couple neighbours , I’m going to start asking them to check right when I get up in the morning, the shelters and vets were closed at the time but I’m going to call too when I wake up. I’ve put food and water out , it’s 6 am and I haven’t slept yet in case she might pop out at night , but she hasn’t.

8. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

Ah, you aren't in the UK?

I hope after contacting shelters/vets etc you get some joy.

WorriedTabby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice