UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Penny Type: Cat
MISSING: very small, very shy pure black cat - Penny is female, a year old and has never been outside on her own before. She escaped from a 3rd floor flat in the millbrook area and has been gone all night. Please help me find her, she will be terrified and possibly injured. She is neutered, not microchipped and is not wearing a collar - she is very good at hiding and may be in sheds or gardens trying to hide. Her name is Penny

Please contact Kelly on 07557790381

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...403/553477_10152180338440468_2127554119_n.jpg

·
Love my furry, feathered and finned family
2,882 Posts
I'm in your area so will keep a lookout and let others know. (I've checked my shed already.) Hope little Penny finds her way home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi writer i am read your topic this is very useful information you have post for users i love blogs for read and i like to write some my idea for discussion so it is best way to share your knowledge thanks for post nice information.keep it up.
----------------------------------------------------
Gebelik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.