Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

missed anything exciting?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vickie1985, Apr 4, 2011.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

not been on for a couple of nights. have i missed anything?
    Ive found a Zumba class in my area at last!!! there is also a fitness pilates but its on the same night at the same time :nono: useless

There was a double murder about half a mile from me last night....a few doors away from my OH's cousin and his pregnant gf....panic stations was all go to get hold of them!

how is everyone?

2. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

thats terrible are they shook up?

Same old same old on here :D

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

They seem fine, just really worried as no one knows anything about the double murder yet, i dont know how long the bodies was in the house (new estate too) all OH's cousin said was that he used to see them some mornings when he was walking the dog, a man and a woman both in their 20's. There was apparently about 20 police vechiles down there

post mortums to be done and at the min police are just apealing for any info.

4. harley bear

Crikey thats horrible. Its a shock when something like that happens on your doorstep.

5. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

yeah when we ordered a chinese last night he mentioned about 20 police cars down Tiber road, but i didnt recognise the name of the road so didnt think anything of it, then the phone calls etc came to check on his coz etc etc and i was like WHAT????!!

A little too close to home. with it been a double murder im thinking that its a targeted couple rather than a random home. Doesnt make it any better but you know what i mean.

6. harley bear

Unless it was a burglary gone wrong. I suppose people will be informed if there was someone breaking into houses after something like that.
    Like you say its probably targeted, could be drugs or anything!

7. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

scary as hell. its rare anything seems to happen close to home, but murders are coming far too often now...i dont understand what makes someone do it. theres people out there i dislike, but i wouldnt wish them dead or even split second think about killing them myself.

8. harley bear

People kill over silly things even what postcode you live in wtf?:confused:

Oh i would gladly hold a pillow over my dads face and not bat an eyelid ...... that sounds really bad :eek:

9. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i understand that though, some people have done really bad stuff to make family want to do that. but no one has actually hurt me that bad for me to want to litrally kill them lol might want to break a few legs and give a few black eyes.

actually...there is people i would kill if i had the chance, not hurt me coz they didnt have the chance, but hurt my sisters for life! 1 is in a mental hospital for life....1 went to prison for a poor 2 years, i have actually said i WILL jump on their graves one day.

10. harley bear

Well thats understandable, some people are that nasty they deserve what comes to them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice